These high-quality vacuum desiccators stay gastight allowing reliable dry storage or experiments over extended periods. Able to maintain 29in.-Hg vacuum for over 72 hours at room temperature, they provide vacuum integrity resulting in lower maintenance and greater peace of mind.
- Single piece molded design (except the door) enables outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage and exceptional durability
- Cabinet style provides maximum useable space and is stackable
- Viton 3-way valve offers consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange
- Analog vacuum gauge in front door allows vacuum level checking at a glance
- Transparent polycarbonate construction is durable, easy-to-clean, chemical-resistant, and allows quick visualization of the desiccator contents
- Hinged door allows easy access; built in locking tabs secure the door when not under vacuum
- Perforated shelves can be removed or repositioned to accommodate various storage needs (additional shelves sold separately)
- Built-in ports permit attachment of up to 3 additional valves (sold separately)
- Includes desiccant tray (desiccants sold separately)
- Use with any vacuum with free air capacity of 1.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) ft or greater
13.00 x 12.00 x 11.00
Product usually ships within 24 hours.
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.