These high-quality vacuum desiccators stay gastight allowing reliable dry storage or experiments over extended periods. Able to maintain 29in.-Hg vacuum for over 72 hours at room temperature, they provide vacuum integrity resulting in lower maintenance and greater peace of mind.
- Viton 3-way valve offers consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange
- Vacuum level checking is simplified with a built-in analog vacuum gauge at the top of the unit
- High-quality silicone O-ring and specially designed locking ring allow outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage
- Amber tinted UV blocking models block 100% of UVA, B, and C light to minimize damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples
- Locking ring secures top and bottom halves when vacuum not in use; provides additional convenience and safety when moving the unit
- Includes desiccant tray
- Use with any vacuum with free air capacity of 1.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) or greater
5.11 x 5.11 x 5.11
Product usually ships within 24 hours.
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.