Degas liquids quickly and easily in the laboratory or classroom with this small plastic vacuum desiccator. These strong, shatterproof units provide dry storage and protection for sensitive products.
- Lighter and less costly than similarly sized glass models; does not chip like glass
- Holds a full vacuum (29.9" Hg) at room temperature for 24 hours
- Tapered polypropylene stopcock with PTFE plug accepts tubing with ¼ to ⅜” I.D. and allows a controlled entrance of air preventing unnecessary turbulence Neoprene O-ring assures a tight seal down to 0˚C without the need for grease (ring will not be harmed if grease is used)
- ‘Flat Dome,’ clear polycarbonate top with large ribbed knob maximizes interior clearances and provides an average of 13% greater interior volume over standard hemispherical domes
- All models include a 0.32 cm (⅛") thick perforated plate; disposable or reusable desiccant can be placed on or under this plate
- White polypropylene bottom models can support incandescent crucibles on Minerit HD High Heat Ceramic Desiccator Plates
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7.00 x 5.75 x 7.00
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.